PREPARE TO BE WORSHIPPED...
If you've ever envied your cat's effortless grace, slinky walk and power to command a room, this is the book for you.
Rosie Blythe (author of forthcoming self-help manual The Princess Guide to Life) reveals how being a Princess is a lot like being a cat; it's all about quiet determination, intoxicating eye contact, and enjoying each moment as it comes.
Feisty moggies have long been noted for their independence, mysteriousness and self-possessed cool. By following their poised and purry example, we Princesses will discover:
• The importance of rejecting anything which doesn't meet our high standards (contemptuous sniff optional)
• How a little mischief can liven up your workplace
• The art of dealing with failure (an inevitable side effect of making bold leaps of faith)
• Why trusting your instincts is essential
• The secrets of kittenish flirting
Attitude is everything, and channelling your inner feline is a sneaky shortcut to feeling more confident, chic and sensuous.
So follow the red laser light of your dreams, relish every mealtime and allow the wisdom of our fluffy overlords to inspire you to a life of curiosity, playfulness and magic.
And if anyone tries to feed you drugs, give them hell.
The Princess Guide to Being a Cat is part of the official Princess Guide to Life series, aimed at smart, sassy and stylish women (and fabulous men).
Check out www.princessguidetolife.com for more details.