Discover the Techniques and the "Dirty Little Tricks" That will Help Boost Your Sales, Pile Up Profits and Leave Your Competitors in the Dust.
Whether you are presently running your own business or just planning to start one, "Small Business Management: Essential Ingredients for Success" can be the best business investment you have ever made. It will show exactly what you need to know to make your business a success.
This guide will teach you scores of small business management tricks, secrets and shortcuts - and teach them so that you can start using them at once. This program does far more than impart knowledge... it inspire action.
You will be amazed at how simple these strategies and concepts are and how easy it will be for you to apply them to your own business or project.
Here's what you'll discover:
* How to Make Your Business More Profitable - tried and tested business management boosting ideas to help you stay pointed toward profit.
* Essential Ingredients for Your Marketing Success - what are the secrets behind constructing and executing a successful marketing campaigns? here's a step by step guide to managing your marketing activities in a way to drive your sales through the roof.
* 27 Tips to Increase the Effectiveness of Your Delegation - tactics to squeeze more out of your day with foolproof delegation techniques.
* How to Reach Your Goals Faster - a wise man once said: "If you're not sure where you are going, you're liable to end up someplace else". Discover the tips and techniques that will make sure you're always on the right track.
* How to Deal with Changes in The Market - The winds of change are building - reshaping business and personal lives. Some people dig in their heels and try to resist change. Others ride the winds of change and seize the amazing opportunities it brings. Discover ten habits to recognize and maximize the gifts of change.
* How to Build a Winning Team - powerful tips and strategies to motivate and inspire your people to bring out the best in them. Be the boss people want to give 200 percent for.
* How to Make a Good First Impression - You Only Have One Chance to Make a Great First Impression!. Discover the top ten strategies proven to help you make the best first impression possible.
But do you really need all this knowledge? You bet!
My name is Meir Liraz and I'm the author of this book. According to Dun & Bradstreet, 90% of all business failures analyzed can be traced to poor management. This is backed up by my own experience. In my 31 years as a business coach and consultant to businesses, I've seen practically dozens of business owners fail and go under -- not because they weren't talented or smart enough -- but because they were trying to re-invent the wheel rather than rely on proven, tested methods that work. And that is where this book can help, it will teach you how to avoid the common traps and mistakes and do everything right the first time.