I don’t have an Hispanic background, I didn’t start as a kid. I learned Spanish as an adult, just like you.
During that process I faced one of the most difficult aspects of the Spanish language: the diversity among countries! Yes, this language is different in every Spanish-speaking country. What? Nobody ever mentioned that before? I’m not surprised, I had the same experience.
Learning the Local Language: Your Guide to Real World Spanish is an eBook where I share tricks and tips on becoming fluent in local Spanish. Today, I am fluent in Spanish and am convinced that nobody should struggle as I did the first time I stepped into a Spanish-speaking country.
This eBook includes:
1. How Speaking Latino Will Save You Hours and Hours Learning Spanish
2. The 4 Local Language Dimensions
3. The 8 Secrets to Speak Like a Local
4. The complete list of 35 online Spanish slang dictionaries by country that you can refer to for free with over 80,000 words and phrases
5. A list of books and slang dictionaries by country