Say goodbye to clutter, reduce stress, and live simply with this easy-to-use guide to downsizing!
Whether you are selling your family home, blending households into a new home, or cleaning out your aging parents' home, sorting through a lifetime's worth of accumulated possessions can be a daunting and stressful experience. Decluttering guru Peter Walsh recently went through the process of downsizing his childhood home and dividing his late parents' family possessions. He realized that making these decisions about mementos and heirlooms creates strong emotions and can be an overwhelming chore.
In Let It Go, Peter will help you turn downsizing into a rejuvenating life change with his useful tips and practical takeaways, including how to:
• Understand the emotional challenges that accompany downsizing
• Create strategies for working with your spouse, adult kids, or siblings without drama
• Calculate the amount of stuff you can bring into your new life
• Identify the objects that will bring you real happiness--and the rest that you should let go
• Create strategies for dividing heirlooms among family members without drama
This new phase brings unexpected freedoms and opportunities, and Peter walks you through every step of the process. You'll feel freer and happier than you ever thought possible once you Let It Go.